!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-3-25 19:57:01 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by COTK-LA at 2016-3-25 19:57

Dear all, The new version arrived! Come and share us what's your best suggestions for COTK., More bonus will be waited for you to take!

[Duration]  Ends on Mar.27th
[Servers] All Servers
[Requirements]
1. Ign and Server
2. Sending suggestions or what's your expectations for the next version under this post.
3. The suggestions is required at least 50 words
[Rewards]
1st prize : 3 players with the best suggestions will be rewarded with 70 gold
2nd prize: 12 other players with better suggestions will be randomly selected to be rewarded with 30 gold as encouragement.
[Note]
1. If the suggestions are same, the first one posted in the first time will be adopted.
2. The final explanation will be reserved by COTK team

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-3-25 20:46:47 |Show the author posts only
ign/ server : andromeda/s32

my suggestions :
1. please ban all bots, hack systems, or duplicate players.
2. please fix summon systems to get better liege, at least rare could be given in normal summon.
3. please open more sources for s.iron. high levels tormented because low s.iron.

i guess thats all my suggestions, so far cotk got better and better keep the good work
its nice to play this game for years,

regards,
andromeda /s32

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-3-25 20:48:32 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Owenlee at 2016-3-25 20:50

Hi cotk,

I would like to have more food. The barbarian plunder is one of the best update. How about you do barbarian plunder for food as well. Eg 3 X for barb plunder experience and 3 X for Barb plunder for food each day? Also we will also need to double our kill chest and feat chest. For more higher lvl player, everyday we probably get 2k feat n 60-70millions kill. So double the chest pls

Thanks
owenlee
Shu s32

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-3-25 20:49:19 |Show the author posts only
i suggest each country have own hero ..... as a country hero. as example..Wu haavehero like Gan ning, Zhou Yu, sunjian sn ce, wei have xiodun, xio yuan, dian wei shu have his general....so that more interesting than if same hero even dif country

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-3-25 21:15:54 |Show the author posts only
ign : JuliaPerez/s3

hey cotk... nice to see this event again i would like to suggest:
1. can u upgrade at least salary in title cotk and give more food or raise the silver, because this day a lot of high okayer need some food
2. just some suggest i think the staff should put Deng Ai as a hero tavern/ special cz deng Ai  is jiangwei rival and lubu fiction daughter lulinqqi just like M.Y.Lu
3.i think u should put some of advance coin in rolling wheel event and hit eggs event. because it will give free player little help
4. hmm just suggestion i think the stafg should put some super iron at event or daily mission
5. for bot system i will not complaint anything, i know u all will do the best to give solution.. because if all gen using bot all u banned most of them u will lose massive player, but if using bot is legal, i think cotk will be not intersting any longer,  can u imagine when at midnight people wake up to play cotk and clear their country, but the bot player just sleep in happiness dream and in the morning when he wake up their gen already lvl up, i know u can decide better .

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-3-25 21:24:16 |Show the author posts only
IGN / Server : MaMengqi / S25|S28

My suggestions :
1. Open an auction house for players from all over the server to sell/buy their item using their resources like Silver, Wood, Food not to mentioned by using gold too.
2. New ways to gain Food and S.Iron.
3. Background effects for each season instead of the old and boring one (eg. Winter season with snows covered on the floor).

Hope GM would take them into serious consideration.

Cheers

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-3-25 22:04:00 |Show the author posts only
Tipum.boyce.s30 shu

1. Erase all bots,clones
2.got a lot food everyday so can hunt non stop
3. Please get summon to 2 hours and more rare summon use rather than use gold

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-3-25 22:44:20 |Show the author posts only
IGN: delvin
Server: S21

My humble suggestion to bring this game to even more enjoyable

1. Ever since there are new resource addition e.g. repair order/wine FOOD supplies are greatly reduced
   Lots of players are parking their heroes in the camp because of the lack of food.

Suggest: to increase feat and kill chest by 50% more

2. SUMMON is a major roadblock as we keep getting REPEATED iron/gem/souls which built up frustration.
    Imagine every 4 hours you get the above how will you feel?

Suggest: free summon once every 2 hours

3. Event rewards are damn pathetic/stingy
    Imagine what can you with the rewards

Suggest to increase rewards significantly

THANK YOU

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2016-3-25 23:01:59 |Show the author posts only
Edited by FanofBabes at 2016-3-26 10:20

Server-25
IGN-FâñøfBãbës

Suggestion:
1) Able to recharge to any VIP at 1 go, even for 1st recharge
2) Able to vote to use OD of specific castle in case of emergency when the OD holder is not around
Criteria to activate the OD-The % vote must be over 70% to use the OD when OD holder is not around
E.g. 10 players are online and 7 voted Yes to use OD of the castle holder on a city, OD activated as 70% of the players agreed to use.
3) 700 events(Banner/Watermelon/Etc...). Make the possibility to 100% when killing last row.
Always kill last row and falls to the 30% most of the time.
Now the "awakened" guards/defenders/etc.. does tactic collision rebound made it tougher so make 100% killing the last row should be fair.
4) Able to convert unwanted trinkets to bowlder instantly.
Make option to convert certain type of trinkets to bowlders altogether.
E.g. make an option "convert all mirrors/sachets/jades to bowlders" respectively
This will speed up the converting instead of clicking 1 by 1 which take up too much time.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2016-3-25 23:11:39 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dyolox at 2016-3-26 07:03

IGN-DianWei
S.51-Wei

Suggestions

1)An in game clock that  shows server timezone. Make it easier than running a conversion, especially for some of us North American players.
2)Access to regular item refines, through Daily rewards or market for silver.
3)and omg more food please!

edit*
4)In Generals control tab, create 2 seperate buttons. An Assemble button and a Recruit button for those times you dont wish to spend RO but you're fighting so far away from capital by the time you arrive you're full troops.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 12:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041724 second(s), 20 queries .