[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-3-25 21:15:54 |Show all posts
ign : JuliaPerez/s3

hey cotk... nice to see this event again i would like to suggest:
1. can u upgrade at least salary in title cotk and give more food or raise the silver, because this day a lot of high okayer need some food
2. just some suggest i think the staff should put Deng Ai as a hero tavern/ special cz deng Ai  is jiangwei rival and lubu fiction daughter lulinqqi just like M.Y.Lu
3.i think u should put some of advance coin in rolling wheel event and hit eggs event. because it will give free player little help
4. hmm just suggestion i think the stafg should put some super iron at event or daily mission
5. for bot system i will not complaint anything, i know u all will do the best to give solution.. because if all gen using bot all u banned most of them u will lose massive player, but if using bot is legal, i think cotk will be not intersting any longer,  can u imagine when at midnight people wake up to play cotk and clear their country, but the bot player just sleep in happiness dream and in the morning when he wake up their gen already lvl up, i know u can decide better .
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-3 18:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039351 second(s), 20 queries .