[Forum Event] New Version--Want your suggestions

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-3-27 06:33:10 |Show all posts
HuanWen S29

1. Revisit Gold Cost per Item. You been around over a year. It is a good time to output all data and examine which item that cost gold are people buying and which aren't. For those aren't maybe too expensive, cut it down in half and evaluate and if not do it again. You might net 30% increase. I for one would like extra storage but not at the price you have it at. Or increase the training xp from copper to silver. Currently its not even giving close to enough to be worth anything. Same goes to certain vendors and using vouchers. Your goal is to try to get people to spend more but like any retail online or brick or mortar you need to run sales better to engage customers more.

2. VIP Levels Change World Map walking boost to VIP 2. Again you want people to keep playing not bore them until they shell out like 50 dollars. Having to walk in the world so slow is a pain,  Also need to check your VIP bonus, what would entice me to go from VIP 9 to 10. Currently nothing. I didn't even want 9. Why should I want to buy crusade for 200g for the resource it gives? Spending is a habit, better bread crumbs.

3. Events - Do a poll and get players to see which events they want to keep, eliminate, and create. There are events like expand that takes 2 full hours to commit. You are making commit a lot of time which isnt bad but it is time to let us tell you which ones we want to keep doing.

4. Terminology - it is time to start making terminology the same or let us know what each thing is. After one year people still debating what common attack is!

5. World Chat free for Rank 1 and above officers.

6. Get rid of the glowing vendor shop each time we log in. We know its there, its not gonna get me to buy more if you dont make better deails!

7. Change asseige name. You can't name something your chat filters removes!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-3-28 00:52:56 |Show all posts
HuanWen S29

Commas in exp bar and upgrade event clearer in how much xp needed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-3 10:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039093 second(s), 20 queries .