Gold use problem!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-5-17 20:59:45 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Im just a new player but the game never ask if I really want to use my gold. There are sometimes i try to do something but it cost gold so I dont really want to do it because gold is hard to earn.
For example:
In Inst mode, because the game is getting hard and i cant move anymore. I tried to battle with the NPC who give EXP again, and I tried 3 times but didnt relize that It cost many gold until it say I dont have enough gold to do that....
I also lost gold why I tried to click on Shadow button in a battle of Country war.
Opening store also cost gold, and I dont really open it right now but I cant take my gold back after a mistake click.

In my opinion, it should be set a confirm question if players really want to spend gold on something. We dont really want to spend gold on the unnecessary thing!

Thanks for listenting my opinion.

Ps:  I dont know if i can claim back my gold. Plz tell me where can I send the claim request?

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-5-21 13:02:43 |Show the author posts only
as i know, there's always warning when what we do use gold, excpet you have check the boax appear (dont show this message again)...

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-5-24 12:18:19 |Show the author posts only
there's feature on top right corner to warn u anything that cost gold, its you who don't know or don't even wanna know about it
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-19 15:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038058 second(s), 19 queries .