Print Prev. thread Next thread

Note to GM on s54 future merger

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2016-8-2 13:09:24 |Show the author posts only
wtf r u talking about chen? who is satisfied? and the future is green. it already is, and its just a matter of time until more players are sick of logging into a quiet country engulfed in green.

ps: i guess theres probably 70 satisfied shu players

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-8-2 16:07:49 |Show the author posts only
wawwww,,, Chen, you make me speechless...
satisfied? yes, Shu will be satisfied and that you hope, right?
Wei and Wu suffered with this merger, ..
please consider the next merger, S51 really need to be merged again

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-8-2 23:58:19 |Show the author posts only
Those from S51, please refrain from hijacking this thread. You can always post in S51-related thread or create a new one, thanks.

Now to princ's (and also shunami, armweak, and others from shu s54) who don't want to merge with older server: yes of course everyone prefer to merge with younger server when it comes the time for it, but at this point I don't think any younger server can bring even a slight balance to s54, what with all the OP heroes in shu now like menghuo, zuo ci, and even liu bei and cao cao. And do notice GM Chen answer to JohnDoe above which seem to suggest that the current plan is indeed to merge us with older server ("S54 needs more time to catch up with older server" Chen said). Active players in Wei dont mind an older server simply because we don't think any younger server will be able to match the army of vip9-11 (or is it 12? lol, really guys) in shu now. If there is such server, then surely we also prefer to merge with them instead.

For alliance, as I've said in PM with many Shu people before, we ally with Wu because Shu is becoming too dominant. If future merger brings more balance in terms of VIP level and number of active players, then the alliance will dissolve itself naturally. The alternative to allying in this situation would be to gang up on one of the weaker country, forcing them to quit the game, so the two others can fight guards in their capital 24/7 -- where's the fun in that? I'd play KOEI games if I just want to fight NPCs ;).

About the time for merger and princ's comment that shu s54 is not ready for merger: Well, I let GM decide on that. My opinion is it's better to merge sooner than too late, like when a country who used to have plenty of people already turned into a ghost town. By then, I suppose even a merger will only make it worse for them.

On other comments that Shu has the most players on most servers because of people preference etc., therefore it's hard to create a balanced merger: Maybe GM should consider merging different country into one regardless their flag as necessary to achieve balance? So when merging server A and server B, why not merge the dominant country in server A with the weakest country in server B and vice versa, and merge the 2nd rank country from both servers into one. For example when merging server A and server B whom both have a dominant Shu, GM can merge wu B into shu A, shu B into wei A, and wei B into wu A (provided that wei B and wu A are both in 2nd rank in terms of VIP level and # of active players in their old server). I dont think people would object to changing country flag once they know that there's not much difference between the countries in this game, i.e. you can still get Guan Yu even if you play in Wu. Anyway just a thought.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-8-3 16:39:16 |Show the author posts only
wow..brother, you have higher tallent for oration

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-8-5 14:43:32 |Show the author posts only
Agree! s54 need MERGER - SuperM4N

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2016-8-5 17:48:50 |Show the author posts only
yeah im agree too - Newars shu s38

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2016-8-6 13:27:43 |Show the author posts only
haha,, so u have ever check the Wei country in S.56 ..?

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2016-8-6 22:44:51 |Show the author posts only
Yo, Yuan, this is Diabolic, remember.... and Yeah s56 Wei is non existent , even Shu is barely holding on with 7-8 active players

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2016-8-7 00:36:34 |Show the author posts only
I, and probably most of wei s54 active players too, will quit if we ever get merged with a weak and dying wei country like s56, who doesn't even have any player in the top 20 at all

LMAO I am from Shu s56 and while it is sadly embarassing to say this, it is true.. Even though Shu is NOT the dominating country in this server (Wu is). But yes, please do not merge us (s56) with another wu dominant server. For a merger, we need a Wei-dominant or Shu-dominant to balance the powerplay.

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2016-9-9 22:35:36 |Show the author posts only
Edited by aGoldenHorsemen at 2016-9-9 22:42

55 still no need merger -,- and we cant fight yet with Shu who have so many over power Hero!!
GHorsemen Wei-S55
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 07:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040428 second(s), 18 queries .