Server Need To Be Merged Soon

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

21#
Post time 2016-8-10 17:40:28 |Show the author posts only
excuse me bel, I re-write ur thread,

"After reading all the comments from Wu players, I ask dear GM to check the top 50 arena rankings of s56, u will see how overwhelming Wu is. They say that we are strong, how 7-8 active players (who never had the luxury of iron mine) supposed to fight against over 30 active players..with the strongest being top 3 in arena. If u check the activity of the members of Shu in top 50, u will see that half of them have been inactive for a long time. I will not argue with Wu players, as they will start saying ”premature”..and what not. just use the data u have for s56, i suppose u will know who is overwhelming, who is not. Just so you know, Wu already lvl 6 country, shu is barely lvl5 and wei is still at lvl 4. S51 server was merged shortly after the countries became lvl 6, how come it's premature for s56. In s51 shu is decent enough to allow central mine to all three countries..even though they can crush both Wu and Wei. Whereas in s56, leave the iron mine, even if we dispatch at farms, they r snatched, and they say we are strong. I will not ask anything, but to check the present stats of s56 countries to see how skewed the server is, if u decide based on voices , Wu players will spam with their opinions as there are way too many of them.
This server does need a merger, both for us and almost dead Wei"

For Wu, all u guys please stop defensively,
Like belzebub said about rank in arena, I could simply explain in a lesser portion, such as 16 Wu + 4 Shu in top 20 arena everyday without any single Wei ppl is enough to explain who is overwhelming.
So, a balance server u said??
u guys are very adorable  

!threads!

Friends

Money

22#
Post time 2016-8-10 19:08:14 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-10 19:19

Lol look who decided to drop by here and spread more lies. I'm flattered you guys think i'm strong but that's another of your lies (I'm not even in the top 20 in arena but that's cute that you think so highly of me ). Anyway I won't say much I'll just drop these screenshots here for everyone to judge.

So I'll let everyone decide if the server is balanced as our friends from Wu S56 here have said. They're only opposing our request for a merger now because they're winning and need more time to monopolize the server. To my friends from Wu, I advise you guys to please stop spamming this thread. The GMs will investigate every matters on hand and they will judge whether we should be merged. Please don't insult their intelligence by saying all these lies.

And to the GMs, this should be another sign that S56 should be merged sooner rather than later but that is for you guys to decide. Thank you very much.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

23#
Post time 2016-8-10 21:55:48 |Show the author posts only
Wu56-kalomang replied at 2016-8-10 10:41
Dear GM Chen... They are both accuses us so badly.... Shu in s56 is strong... But they are not a sol ...

Just add ur screenshoot here if we were using spies as u said that coming from Shu or the dead Wei.

All I know that there is always us (Shu) that always hampered by in the Suppression event. We (Shu) had always have 'Empty City' also 'Deceive' by other country's spies every Suppression and Guard Border events.

!threads!

Friends

Money

24#
Post time 2016-8-10 22:11:35 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-8-8 15:52
Thanks for your info, we will take your server situation into full consideration when merging server ...

Dear GM, S54 Shu dominated here. Maybe you could consider to merge S56 with S54 to make a good balance.

!threads!

Friends

Money

25#
Post time 2016-8-10 22:37:48 |Show the author posts only
HeronsFeather replied at 2016-8-10 21:55
Just add ur screenshoot here if we were using spies as u said that coming from Shu or the dead Wei ...

And not to mention the Legion master..

!threads!

Friends

Money

26#
Post time 2016-8-10 22:49:49 |Show the author posts only
Dear GM n player s56
Why wu look stronger now, actually I think s56 is balance Shu n wu. Wu stronger because good team work n hard work. We start server in same condition, when much Shu n Wei ppl just go away leave s56 we Wu hard work even at beginning s.hero always monopoly by shu n wei ppl but wu ppl not give up n hard work enjoy the game.. For GM information at beginning server shu n wei is dominated but they not have good work enjoy the game they just give up n leave the server When wu get stronger without much ppl have s.hero. this situation because Shu n Wei give up n leave server, why? And now u request merger? Is funny

this server is new and I think no need merger for now. Its premature merger for now. Not much ppl ready for merger with older server. Dear GM be wise before merger. Merger now is not fair for wu.
So Shu n Wei called back ur friend to play in s56 again before u request merger. Enjoy the game n never give up.

Best rgds
Wu56 Oliefa

Hahahahahah shame on bezelbub n shryu..

!threads!

Friends

Money

27#
Post time 2016-8-10 23:22:06 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-10 23:35
piopio replied at 2016-8-10 22:49
Dear GM n player s56
Why wu look stronger now, actually I think s56 is balance Shu n wu. Wu stronger ...
Dear Oliefa,

1) I don't know why you keep saying Wu ppl don't have many sheroes. Donthurtme and SunGoKong have spent fortune on the game right from the beginning and some other wu players (AwakenMega, Brownbelle, etc). Then Kalomang also started rc-ing. So you're saying they don't have sheroes even when they topped wheel events everytime? They have at least one sheroes so you're the funny one here. GMs can check their records you know.

2) You weren't even there during the beginning of server. I only started seeing you after most of the players left. So how are you so confident about what has happened? lol #stoplying

P/S: Why shame on Belzebub and Shiryu? Because they're the only two ppl who rc-ed a lot and has sheroes in Shu? lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

28#
Post time 2016-8-11 00:44:06 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-8-11 00:55
piopio replied at 2016-8-10 22:49
Dear GM n player s56
Why wu look stronger now, actually I think s56 is balance Shu n wu. Wu stronger ...

Wow, blalant lying has its limits. As I said again, I dont care what you lying morons say, I Just ask GM to check the present stats of Shu and Wei  as compared to Wu. They will know what is "Balance" and what is not.

And btw Moron, Merger is meant to repopulate server, so that they can compensate for those who left.

Thirdly S.Hero, In s56 shu, only me and Shiryu have S.heroes. Wu has SunGoKong, donthurtme, Kalomang, AwakenMega who have shero, so get your points straight before typing..i am losing brain cells replying here..

AGAIN I WOULD ASK WU PLAYERS TO STOP SPOUTING STUPID LIES!!!!

Sorry for being rude, but all these lies are getting my temper

And who are you btw ..never seen you in country war.?

!threads!

Friends

Money

29#
Post time 2016-8-11 02:33:23 |Show the author posts only
Dear Belzelbub n xilan

Oliefa is indicated nick spy in wu.. Login just at event for annoying wu.. r u really is not you who sent that nick? Hahahaha... Just ask

GM certainly merger server .. I know n goods for future

But Shu begging merger now. Hahahaha.. Wu is hard work for this position from beginning with powerful Shu n wei.. Shu n Wei monopoly s.hero ... Oh how about de? Oh he give up n many player give up when wu get compete with Shu.. In Wei how about tambio, Cambodia, patimurah, imambenjol hahahahah.. I know all Wei player because in beginning Shu is powerful and I am not compete against Shu at that's time then I just only challenge Wei, it's bad for me... Off course with enjoy game n good support from teammate n Kings of wu I can compete powerful Shu now but still no good if I meet bezelbub shryu, zhuge n jihyo ur strong ppl yeah.. Even milldave.. Hahahaha

So don't begging merger like crybaby now. Enjoy game n let's GM Chen decide it ... s56 ready for merger or not? I think not ready because merger now is not fair for wu when we enjoy game n never give up from the first time launch server. If  merger with older server its bad because s56;is new server..

Still surprise Shu especially belzebub n shryu req merger.. Ur stronger ppl in server ...

Best rgds
S56 Zing (another indicated spy) hahahha

!threads!

Friends

Money

30#
Post time 2016-8-11 09:22:18 |Show the author posts only
Dear all ppl on s.56..

I think its better we play with fun.. & don't always conplaining.. at s.39 i also play without compalining although my country wei at s.39 always be a loser.. & now its better we raise our power by ourself.. me as king-kong SunGoKong s.56 ask every ppl in s.56 to enjoy playing this game ok.. shu & wei ia also powerfull.. just confidience ok.. TEAMWORK.. in WU its high TEAMWORK..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 10:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044847 second(s), 19 queries .