Server Need To Be Merged Soon

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

31#
Post time 2016-8-11 10:04:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Dash24-5 at 2016-8-11 10:33

Haha moronic replies..saying Wei is strong full of S.heroes, and btw Oliefa, whoever u are, atleast the present members of Shu dont own a spy account not do we have the free time to do so.
Idiot, merger is meant to repopulate the server in case there is mass migration..your own confession. Yes, most people in Shu and Wei migrated, making the server very unbalanced..we need our countries to repopulate..we cannot ask those who left to come back. Even if we do, they won't..so only way is to ask for merger..

I will again ask dear GM to not listen to these lying morons and use the current data they have on S56 to decide whether the server is dying or not!!

If we are strong , why have we not won an event past two weeks
U say u were there since beginning..liar, where did your previous king and previous players go, u hijacked the server and forced him to leave...lol
Yonglie,
.u must be a masochist that you find it fun to get beaten to grounds daily. Honestly I don't, and I would love to see the two countries competing in a equal fight....then we can see who wins and who doesn't . So, thank you for your opinion and we don't need it, this is not s39

!threads!

Friends

Money

32#
Post time 2016-8-11 10:22:11 |Show the author posts only
Sorry SonGoKong, didn't realise it was you, buy u say " get stronger", how are 7-8 players supposed to fight against a 30 player strong Wu..and if u r ok being overwhelmed in s39 why are you playing in s56 and not fighting in there..getting "stronger".. sorry I intend to stay in one server only and not jump to a server I could dominate..dont be a hypocrite on your own response

!threads!

Friends

Money

33#
Post time 2016-8-11 10:40:46 |Show the author posts only
Ok finally plz stop this argument, we requested for merger..which Wu doesn't want to( notice Wei's lack of presence)...all in all, let the GMs decide, they won't merge based on our arguments, only based on cold facts...so I request everyone to stop arguing any further..PEACE!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

34#
Post time 2016-8-11 12:21:57 |Show the author posts only
piopio replied at 2016-8-11 02:33
Dear Belzelbub n xilan

Oliefa is indicated nick spy in wu.. Login just at event for annoying wu.. r ...

Okay, first off, no we did not make those stupid accounts. None of us made clones EVEN FOR OUR OWN COUNTRY because we don't have time for them. Much less to make clones TO SPY ON YOU GUYS.

Secondly, we are requesting a merger so more people will be in the server. So don't say stupid things like 'shu is weak in teamwork' 'that's why we're begging for a merger' WHAT TEAMWORK CAN WE HAVE IF THERE ARE ONLY 5-8 PEOPLE PLAYING?

Thirdly, didn't you guys say that you are strong and have excellent teamwork? So why are you afraid of a merger now?

!threads!

Friends

Money

35#
Post time 2016-8-11 13:43:55 |Show the author posts only
merge s56 with 51, maybe will be good for 51, wu strong there

!threads!

Friends

Money

36#
Post time 2016-8-11 16:35:32 |Show the author posts only
Edited by piopio at 2016-8-11 16:38

Dear all Shu56

Shu s56 never recognize when they powerfullpowerful country at server begin (shu56 still powerfull country now ) n off course Wei powerfulll too.. Then when Wu can compete with two powerful country ( this a new situation) they just leave the server, just go away.. And what now? They want merger as soon as possible? Its funny

If merger with dominant Wei server are u Shu really never leave the server? Shu certainly leave the server again and now all off them.. Because they not want to compete fair. They just give up n complain..

Dear honestly GM, merger is good for develop the server n get new challenge for all ppl. But s56 is only new server and not ready for merger soon n compete with other server, so Merger s56 now just for making much ppl leave server again cause we are new server and not ready for compete with other server especially Shu ppl if s56 merger with dominant Wei they must be leave server again and its very sadly

Then let's merger with Wei dominant server and let's see Shu56 ppl must be leave server ... Or they  begging for another merger again..

!threads!

Friends

Money

37#
Post time 2016-8-11 17:35:15 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-11 17:40

Don't worry piopio you won't miss us there you will still be seeing us playing there no matter if we get merged with a shu/wei/wu dominant server. All we wanted was for more people to be playing in the dying server - and in shu, there's no fun playing with only 8 people in a team. The people who were meant to leave has already left lol. Why do you think the few of us has stick around?

!threads!

Friends

Money

38#
Post time 2016-8-11 18:34:31 |Show the author posts only
Poipoi..i yield to your nonsensical comments..(Wei is powerful..ROFL), anyways lets stop the discussion here, We have all given our point of views, some of us(ala Me) lost temper replying to it.

I apologize to all for my harsh comments, specially SunGoKong, I don't know why you posted such untruth reasons, but most probably u had your reasons to prevent a merger. But attendance in Shu is reducing day by day and whatever moronic replies poipoi has written, we need this merger to stay competitive.

With that being said, lets end the topic now, and let the GMs find the right opportunity to merge, whether it is sooner or later. Dont worry, we few remaining in Shu will stay nevertheless, unlike popular claim.

-IGN Belzebub

!threads!

Friends

Money

39#
Post time 2016-8-26 23:44:19 |Show the author posts only
To all who needs more challenge please create new id in the weakest country in your server

!threads!

Friends

Money

40#
Post time 2016-10-27 18:31:14 |Show the author posts only
hello im Rico from Shu S60,i think if S60 merge with S56 its not bad idea ya cause we dont have enemy to fight here only fight guards everyday but lets GM decide what best for us both
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-2 20:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044243 second(s), 19 queries .