[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2016-8-7 00:27:31 |Show all posts
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-7 00:44

Dear game developers,

I'm XiLan from Shu S56. What HeronsFeather is saying is true. The main issue is that there is not enough people playing in S56 anymore. Only a handful is left in Wei (like 3, 5 ppl at most) and only 15 ppl tops (on a good day) for Shu. But A LOT of players in Wu, both old players and new, in fact their number grows everyday (I don't know how they do it). With this kind of imbalance, the more people will leave and I'm just afraid what is left of us in Shu and Wei will leave too. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help us by giving a merger soon to restore the power balance. On behalf of the minority players in Shu and Wei, I thank you. PLEASE CONSIDER this seriously...

P/S: If there are any players who are bored playing in other dominating servers and wish to experience the challenge, you're very welcome to come to our server and play as Shu or Wei lol. Of course, if any of the GMs would like to see our situation and try it firsthand as well, you're very welcome in S56. We're definitely not kidding when we say we NEED a merger.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-8-7 14:21:54 |Show all posts
Dash24-5 replied at 2016-8-7 10:45
Hi Xilan, This is Belzebub.

The way they do it is pretty easy. They create multiple clone profiles  ...

Great. So they evolved from just creating clones, to farming and growing clones. Tsk tsk.. Then again, it sounds like something they would do.. Considering they pretty much have zero life outside of game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-8-9 02:07:01 |Show all posts
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-9 02:28
FockYerDodder replied at 2016-8-8 03:58
Thank you for the offers but in my server it was more challenging where the strongest allied with  ...

Sorry to hear that.. Good luck to you guys tho

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2016-8-9 02:08:09 |Show all posts
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-8-8 15:52
Thanks for your info, we will take your server situation into full consideration when merging server ...

Thank you very much for considering our plea

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2016-8-10 19:08:14 |Show all posts
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-10 19:19

Lol look who decided to drop by here and spread more lies. I'm flattered you guys think i'm strong but that's another of your lies (I'm not even in the top 20 in arena but that's cute that you think so highly of me ). Anyway I won't say much I'll just drop these screenshots here for everyone to judge.

So I'll let everyone decide if the server is balanced as our friends from Wu S56 here have said. They're only opposing our request for a merger now because they're winning and need more time to monopolize the server. To my friends from Wu, I advise you guys to please stop spamming this thread. The GMs will investigate every matters on hand and they will judge whether we should be merged. Please don't insult their intelligence by saying all these lies.

And to the GMs, this should be another sign that S56 should be merged sooner rather than later but that is for you guys to decide. Thank you very much.

!attach_nopermission_notice!

You have to Login to download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2016-8-10 23:22:06 |Show all posts
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-10 23:35
piopio replied at 2016-8-10 22:49
Dear GM n player s56
Why wu look stronger now, actually I think s56 is balance Shu n wu. Wu stronger ...
Dear Oliefa,

1) I don't know why you keep saying Wu ppl don't have many sheroes. Donthurtme and SunGoKong have spent fortune on the game right from the beginning and some other wu players (AwakenMega, Brownbelle, etc). Then Kalomang also started rc-ing. So you're saying they don't have sheroes even when they topped wheel events everytime? They have at least one sheroes so you're the funny one here. GMs can check their records you know.

2) You weren't even there during the beginning of server. I only started seeing you after most of the players left. So how are you so confident about what has happened? lol #stoplying

P/S: Why shame on Belzebub and Shiryu? Because they're the only two ppl who rc-ed a lot and has sheroes in Shu? lol

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2016-8-11 12:21:57 |Show all posts
piopio replied at 2016-8-11 02:33
Dear Belzelbub n xilan

Oliefa is indicated nick spy in wu.. Login just at event for annoying wu.. r ...

Okay, first off, no we did not make those stupid accounts. None of us made clones EVEN FOR OUR OWN COUNTRY because we don't have time for them. Much less to make clones TO SPY ON YOU GUYS.

Secondly, we are requesting a merger so more people will be in the server. So don't say stupid things like 'shu is weak in teamwork' 'that's why we're begging for a merger' WHAT TEAMWORK CAN WE HAVE IF THERE ARE ONLY 5-8 PEOPLE PLAYING?

Thirdly, didn't you guys say that you are strong and have excellent teamwork? So why are you afraid of a merger now?

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2016-8-11 17:35:15 |Show all posts
Edited by Yhana at 2016-8-11 17:40

Don't worry piopio you won't miss us there you will still be seeing us playing there no matter if we get merged with a shu/wei/wu dominant server. All we wanted was for more people to be playing in the dying server - and in shu, there's no fun playing with only 8 people in a team. The people who were meant to leave has already left lol. Why do you think the few of us has stick around?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-17 12:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.045444 second(s), 20 queries .