[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-8-6 13:21:47 |Show all posts |Descending
Dear GM,

Please reconsider that this is cannot go on all days. This way strong will become stronger and weak become weaker.
We (S.56) cannot to be colonized like this everyday. Please do a merge as soon as possible for S.56.
We will thank you for your consideration.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2016-8-10 17:40:28 |Show all posts
excuse me bel, I re-write ur thread,

"After reading all the comments from Wu players, I ask dear GM to check the top 50 arena rankings of s56, u will see how overwhelming Wu is. They say that we are strong, how 7-8 active players (who never had the luxury of iron mine) supposed to fight against over 30 active players..with the strongest being top 3 in arena. If u check the activity of the members of Shu in top 50, u will see that half of them have been inactive for a long time. I will not argue with Wu players, as they will start saying ”premature”..and what not. just use the data u have for s56, i suppose u will know who is overwhelming, who is not. Just so you know, Wu already lvl 6 country, shu is barely lvl5 and wei is still at lvl 4. S51 server was merged shortly after the countries became lvl 6, how come it's premature for s56. In s51 shu is decent enough to allow central mine to all three countries..even though they can crush both Wu and Wei. Whereas in s56, leave the iron mine, even if we dispatch at farms, they r snatched, and they say we are strong. I will not ask anything, but to check the present stats of s56 countries to see how skewed the server is, if u decide based on voices , Wu players will spam with their opinions as there are way too many of them.
This server does need a merger, both for us and almost dead Wei"

For Wu, all u guys please stop defensively,
Like belzebub said about rank in arena, I could simply explain in a lesser portion, such as 16 Wu + 4 Shu in top 20 arena everyday without any single Wei ppl is enough to explain who is overwhelming.
So, a balance server u said??
u guys are very adorable  

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2016-8-10 21:55:48 |Show all posts
Wu56-kalomang replied at 2016-8-10 10:41
Dear GM Chen... They are both accuses us so badly.... Shu in s56 is strong... But they are not a sol ...

Just add ur screenshoot here if we were using spies as u said that coming from Shu or the dead Wei.

All I know that there is always us (Shu) that always hampered by in the Suppression event. We (Shu) had always have 'Empty City' also 'Deceive' by other country's spies every Suppression and Guard Border events.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-17 11:57 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040454 second(s), 21 queries .