Search
Author: COTK-Chen

Announcement about the Dangerous of Illegal Recharge

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-14 15:35:58 |Show all posts
why u guys cannot appreciate what gm already provide, without them there is no game!!!
make it simple if u happy with the game just stay and and enjoy the game, if u not happy just go away!!!
and if u have money u may do rc anytime u like no one will tell u anything about your money
and if u dont have money do not rc coz no one will push u to do rc!!!

please remember gm is human they need income to support their job, so rc is a small matter of appreciation but no one force u to rc rite?

So please recharge in a right way!!!!

GO TO HELL WITH YOUR FAKE GOLD!!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-14 16:18:09 |Show all posts
CapCayCoy replied at 2016-10-14 15:35
why u guys cannot appreciate what gm already provide, without them there is no game!!!
make it simpl ...

Another alternative is come to Chinese server. 3 times more gold for the same amount of money rc.

http://bbs.heyshell.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2560

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-14 16:27:35 |Show all posts
I tottaly agree for the fair price, so gm please reconsider about this matter, thx

BUT i dont agree with FAKE GOLD!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2016-10-14 17:37:19 |Show all posts
CapCayCoy replied at 2016-10-14 16:27
I tottaly agree for the fair price, so gm please reconsider about this matter, thx

BUT i dont agree ...

Big thx for your support and understanding during this unusal period, we will try to build up a more appropriate environment for all the players, esp. eliminate the fake gold seller in the game.
And thx for your suggestion, we will take it into full consideration.
Have a nice day!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-15 01:48:36 |Show all posts
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-10-14 17:37
Big thx for your support and understanding during this unusal period, we will try to build up a mo ...

When you cannot even solve the bots problem why talk so much.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-15 10:57:58 |Show all posts
Sad. Meaning that we have be blindly rc with the aim to catch up arena and only to know we are at a big disadvantage. If we rc to vip8 using official channel, maybe those rc from unofficial channel will get them vip10 or more using the same amount. Suddenly it make me feel like a fool and we have being playing this game for coming to 2years. I think this can be solved by the following, stop creating new server n merge the existing one as create new server will increase the chance of rc from seller n merge the existing to make ur loyal players continue to play and 2nd is to reduce the cost to match the chinese server.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-15 10:58:33 |Show all posts
Sad. Meaning that we have be blindly rc with the aim to catch up arena and only to know we are at a big disadvantage. If we rc to vip8 using official channel, maybe those rc from unofficial channel will get them vip10 or more using the same amount. Suddenly it make me feel like a fool and we have being playing this game for coming to 2years. I think this can be solved by the following, stop creating new server n merge the existing one as create new server will increase the chance of rc from seller n merge the existing to make ur loyal players continue to play and 2nd is to reduce the cost to match the chinese server.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

Post time 2016-10-15 11:17:02 |Show all posts
mocca.com replied at 2016-10-15 10:58
Sad. Meaning that we have be blindly rc with the aim to catch up arena and only to know we are at a  ...

Thx for your support and pls have faith in us, that this thing will comes to an end with fair and justice.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-15 12:51:51 |Show all posts
Gm.I  have being pm you with suggestion and request for merger for coming to one year already.o
all ur reply are. As follow;
Dear,thanks for your advice.We have noted down and will take it into full consideration
Dear, we have noted and thanks for your suggestion
Dear, we still care for the older server and also consider your suggestion.Thanks for your support
tThanks for your info and support,we will refer to situation of every country to merger and try our best to balance server.
Appreciated for your advice. This has been recorded and we'll take that seriously.
Pls tell me how to have confidence in your team anymore bro. Now I drag myself to complete chest and crusade. Getting really bored.I am sure I am not the only one having the same thought. Keep seeing you create new server and ignore the old server really tell something about ur attitude toward the loyal players like me.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2016-10-15 16:10:57 |Show all posts
COTK-Chen replied at 2016-10-15 11:17
Thx for your support and pls have faith in us, that this thing will comes to an end with fair and  ...

hahaha. bluffing shits. clone. bots and now delicious gold. it a slap in ur face. its tell ur heyshell team is a shit. nothing will happen. clone has been occurred almost 3 years. bots 1 year. n now black gold. i have faith nothing you can do about it. your game is about to die. with black gold less income so its mean your job will be is about is in the edge of the cliff. get ready to apply at other company. lol
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-19 19:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041636 second(s), 19 queries .