!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-6-5 21:48:51 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Greetings,

We plan to make server merge of S1 and S2.  From this time on, we will try to listen to your voice. You can vote for your right.

If most people agree this merge, we will carry it out.
If most people disagree, we will consider other servers. Thanks a lot.

Note:
If you disagree, please tell us your idea for merger. You do not like the other server or you do not like merger.

Single Polls, Total 143 Users voted View Voters

Poll is finished

43.36% (62)
26.57% (38)
1.40% (2)
12.59% (18)
16.08% (23)
0.00% (0)
Your User group have no permission to vote

!threads!

Friends

Money

Admin

2#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:00:46 |Show the author posts only
Players from S1 and S2 can just have a talk here. Speak out your feelings for this merge.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:00:55 |Show the author posts only
err i have vote wrong can i re-vote?

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:02:29 |Show the author posts only
i wanted vote i  2.  I'm from S1. I disagree. because the s2 shu might not be strong and the s1 wei have clones so and if they combine will be burden and we need a server with a stronger shu and weaker wei to neutralist the power !

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:29:08 |Show the author posts only
My option: one account can join all servern... Many player had spent alot of money. Its very expensiv play all serven... Me spent alot of money For your game to...  Pls help me, how Change account name thanks....

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:29:42 |Show the author posts only
I from server 1 nick saistlaure,disagree server 1 and 2merger,wei at server 2 is too overpower and wei at server 1 also win over shu and wu make shu weaker and lose its player.this merger make imbalance at power,result of this server merger wei will overpower to much,so shu player just sit and watch and go retire,no fun

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:37:42 |Show the author posts only
Me from server 1 shu,totally disagree,GM u must not merger s1 and s2 u can see wei s1 and wei s2 is too overpower now,if u combine it u will totally destroy the game,shu server 1 and 2 already dead now..

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:39:30 |Show the author posts only
Hi Admin

If you want to merge S1 and S2, you should try to look the balance of each country in each server.
Correct me if I'm wrong for my observation.
S1 Wei have the Baotai family which controls hundred of ID and S2 Wei also have several person who controls multi accounts too. Don't forget that S2 Wei have the super player...

If you want to do the merge based on country, the strength of each country will be very very imbalance. You should consider that......

Suggestion:
1. All player will be randomized (not based on the existing country).
2. S1 merge into 1 country, S2 merge into 1 country and S3/S4 merge into 1 country and all merged into 1 server.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-6-5 22:41:35 |Show the author posts only
Completly disagree,shu at server 1 and 2 is already gone its player,remain player only for survival if wei server 2 with multiple account and super power ejick and kodok beracun come,u will destroy shu..

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-6-6 04:43:52 |Show the author posts only
I vehemently disagree. I'm Vanillakun from server 1 and Id like to be the original thank you very much. But other reasons is I'm from Wu and all of Wu can attest if you decide to merge the only ones winning will be Wei and Shu..Wei had these players as bots and Shu these spenders. Wu is made up out of players who play fair and grow slowly. This will be a great power disadvantage and I swear you will lose more players this way. If you want to have server merge give all of Wu players some special heroes only for Wu so we will have a power balance. Sun Ce, Sun Xiang Shang, The Di sisters, Lu Xun, ect. according to our level ad rank..otherwise this won't be fair at all..otherwise this server merge will have a great power disadvantage for Shu and Wu, mostly Wu. Us in Wu are sick of being attacked near the capital every single day..6 or more times each day on our tough days. If you guys do this merge you will see players quitting. And no new players will want to play this game anymore. Other than that I disagree on the server merge alltogether. Thanks for hearing me out if you are reading this..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-20 03:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040783 second(s), 24 queries .