!post_deleted!

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2014-6-6 08:24:37 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Blanc at 2014-6-6 09:38

Game Master’s
I am totally astonished that you would ask us for our opinion in this matter.  It’s my opinion that Game Masters have lost touch with reality.
Please tell us all why we have to Save 300,000 Vouchers to get C. Cao card. Tell me why it will take me 250 days to get it ( I am ranked in top 20 in arena) when I have spent thousands of dollars on this game.
Why would anyone spend 20 gold to Shadow in war, when u have stripped us of our EXP?
You haven’t asked us about taking away the EXP we were getting from attacking each other’s Castle.
You didn’t ask us should you take Pang De’s strength away.
You haven’t asked us Why the VIP rewards that you have setup for us “SUCK”.
I have 2 accounts, (1) lvl 7 VIP, the other one is lvl 6 VIP.
What are the rewards for lvl 7 vip?
No cool down in Arena. No time out for wood.
Oh’ I almost forgot. 1 level (1) Gem (Which has a value of 5 gold).
Wow what an accomplishment!!! Are you Serious??????????????????????
Why isn’t there more meaningful rewards for certain VIP levels??????????????????
Why should I advance to lvl 8 VIP???????????????????????????????
We are tired of the way you are treating players that support you.
1 playe rtold me he had spent about $750 and can’t beat players that have never spent$1.00
If you want us to stay and play thegame.
PLEASE REFREAIN FROM TREATING US LIKE KIDS THAT ARE GIVEN TREATS. Please reward us and stop the parsimonious. (ie, Stingy stuff)

Now thequestion of Merger with Server 1 & 2
Why would anyone other than Wei approve of this? You know that we have all complained o fWei using some sort of a Bot. You truly have not spent the time to investigate which player is using the Bot and put a stop to it. Now you want us to Merger with Sever 2, where Server 2 has more Wei than Server 1. Please stop asking dull-witted and simpleminded questions until Server 1 is fixed.
Answer to your question is NO
Add players as Game Reps and you will see and hear what’s going on in game. I remain respectly yours.
LeBlanc/KlubAlva

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2014-6-6 08:56:04 |Show the author posts only
i dont care u merge or not, all i want is u solve the bots program from bao tai family...
now that bots already have zhou tai, no need long time all that bots will get gan ning also, because everydays that bots attack till our capital when we sleep/working, they will get more 50% exp from that place, so that bots very fast leveling, and at that time i believe Wu just have jian'an city because all player from Wu already LEAVE this game...
if u can't delete all that bots because they are VIP PLAYERS, maybe u can create bots for us to fight with bao tai bots when we are working/sleeping...

LagetMorti S1

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2014-6-6 09:16:46 |Show the author posts only
PLease fix the Game first, please. If you would read the other forums you would agree that you are loosing players because a few simple minded people choose to cheat....

No I dont want to be a part of any Merger.

Please fix the game or shut it down. We are all tired of this BS

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2014-6-6 09:40:36 |Show the author posts only
I am from S2 Wu and agree. The feedback from the other players are however valid. GM needs to do the following to address the concerns:

1) eliminate all bots
2) eliminate all multi/ clone accounts (many in Shu s2)

Bots and clones kill the game. Wu s2 is a good example whereby there are rarely multi accounts. Only real players.

Looking forward to a good merged server without bots/multis.

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2014-6-6 10:01:17 |Show the author posts only
PLEASE STOP THE BOTS. THEN WE WORRY ABOUT THE MERGER.

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2014-6-6 10:27:16 |Show the author posts only
Hi GM,

I am Jwsk80 and this my second account in S1. I would not agree for the merger as it will make things worst as wu in a very bad situation compare to shu and wei (the number of player and Bots). I understand that its hard to control people how they play and cheats. Having multiple account is very very bad and not fair to other people who like me begin with 1 ac only. I really piss off by the wei Bots as wu cant win any event if Bots around. Please check when was the last time wu win event, i am sure you will know that. Wu players just had enough of the Bots and lost interests to continue play on S1 server. It would be grateful if you can limit those Bots account who control by 1 person or multi person which you had done by asking ID but it does not stop them. Please consider the balance of power of each country and number of players in the S1 if S1 &S2 going to merger. Thank you for reading my suggestion and complain.

Regards,
Wutroops1 and Jwak80.

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2014-6-6 10:54:42 |Show the author posts only
If you want to stop these Bots. Start moving players from Shu to Wei, or Shu to Wei. Either way you go. It will certainly cause them havoc.

Thanks

Celeste

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2014-6-6 12:41:12 |Show the author posts only
I agree with this merger if we can re-select new country after merger.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 12:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042773 second(s), 22 queries .