[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-6-6 08:24:37 |Show all posts
Edited by Blanc at 2014-6-6 09:38

Game Master’s
I am totally astonished that you would ask us for our opinion in this matter.  It’s my opinion that Game Masters have lost touch with reality.
Please tell us all why we have to Save 300,000 Vouchers to get C. Cao card. Tell me why it will take me 250 days to get it ( I am ranked in top 20 in arena) when I have spent thousands of dollars on this game.
Why would anyone spend 20 gold to Shadow in war, when u have stripped us of our EXP?
You haven’t asked us about taking away the EXP we were getting from attacking each other’s Castle.
You didn’t ask us should you take Pang De’s strength away.
You haven’t asked us Why the VIP rewards that you have setup for us “SUCK”.
I have 2 accounts, (1) lvl 7 VIP, the other one is lvl 6 VIP.
What are the rewards for lvl 7 vip?
No cool down in Arena. No time out for wood.
Oh’ I almost forgot. 1 level (1) Gem (Which has a value of 5 gold).
Wow what an accomplishment!!! Are you Serious??????????????????????
Why isn’t there more meaningful rewards for certain VIP levels??????????????????
Why should I advance to lvl 8 VIP???????????????????????????????
We are tired of the way you are treating players that support you.
1 playe rtold me he had spent about $750 and can’t beat players that have never spent$1.00
If you want us to stay and play thegame.
PLEASE REFREAIN FROM TREATING US LIKE KIDS THAT ARE GIVEN TREATS. Please reward us and stop the parsimonious. (ie, Stingy stuff)

Now thequestion of Merger with Server 1 & 2
Why would anyone other than Wei approve of this? You know that we have all complained o fWei using some sort of a Bot. You truly have not spent the time to investigate which player is using the Bot and put a stop to it. Now you want us to Merger with Sever 2, where Server 2 has more Wei than Server 1. Please stop asking dull-witted and simpleminded questions until Server 1 is fixed.
Answer to your question is NO
Add players as Game Reps and you will see and hear what’s going on in game. I remain respectly yours.
LeBlanc/KlubAlva

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-6-6 09:16:46 |Show all posts
PLease fix the Game first, please. If you would read the other forums you would agree that you are loosing players because a few simple minded people choose to cheat....

No I dont want to be a part of any Merger.

Please fix the game or shut it down. We are all tired of this BS

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-6-8 04:07:35 |Show all posts
Looks like the Bots have Voted this am. It was in the 30's. now in the upper 60's
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-6 19:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038069 second(s), 22 queries .