Search
View: 2280|Reply: 0
Print Prev. thread Next thread

recomended when make new characters, random or weighted 1 side ?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-6-13 17:35:44 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Please be fair for s15. Dont always recomended Wu when new players coming to sign up. Dont repeat ur error twice
I tried 3 id on s14 earlier. Results like these :
1st id 5 times in row recomen wu. Then 3 times wei. Then shu shows up on 9th reload page
2nd id 3 times recomen wu. 3 times wei. 7th to shu
3rd id 2 times wu. 1 wei. 2 wu. 3 wei. 9th shu

I play with the 1st id. 5days after that I ask why is shu so little in numbers ? I tried sign up to s14 on second id and third id without making a character. Those are the test results.
And I am not surprised at all when it comes to different numbers of players each country on s14 coz I proved it myself. A coincidence ? I dont believe in that.

Then I assume there is a political situation here that place shu on s14 as victims from the domination of shu on s13. So when s13 and s14 merged, u can see the power oh 3 country is evenly strong, is that it ? Its like wu wei s13 some of them might looking revenge on s14 PLUS u add recomen gold and first choice to wu and wei rather that u put random and fair. And so now as it seem in math I can say theres 43% wu, 37% wei, rest is shu 20% who is losing in numbers. In vip players. Plus victim vandetta of wu wei which make shu s14 almost every time pushed to their capital. Did u even see shu s14 ever reach more than Luoyang ? More than Xuchang ? More than Jiangxia ? Coz the way I see it. Even to defend Tongguan, WooXian and Wuyang shu players already give their best and pushed back again and again close to even to the capital themselves.

I am sorry for u to see my sharing like this. Its just me kinda emotional here. I love this game so much. But this is not the way I want to play it. So please make everything ready on s15 and make sure its a random choice. Self choice sign up so we will back to a fairly game.
I will continue to post on fourm heyshell soon until u understand what ur player here. Coz my problem. Could be some other people problems too. Not just s14 especially. Tq for ur response to this.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-26 17:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038107 second(s), 20 queries .