[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-7-14 10:37:43 |Show all posts |Descending
Hi,
some liegemen after receiving second or third same card, they show upgrading values (att, def, etc). But in the liegemen list, they still show old values.
Please fix.
Thanks!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-1-30 16:06:05 |Show all posts
I was wrong. The value on the right side when receiving same card, shows value of next star.
Thanks for pointing it out.

@EsperMary, after playing and praying for more than 7 months. I never receive certain red cards like: Lu Su, Z. He., X. Huang, etc
What a joke. While most of my red cards are now 4 stars.

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-2-7 14:23:00 |Show all posts
Athur replied at 2015-2-2 20:00
Sir/Madame, pls provide us the screenshot so that we could better solve your problem, thx

Dear Arthur,
This is an old thread. I was wrong about the value of liegemen when promoted. They are all correct.
Now after playing for more than 7 months, there are two things that still bother me.
1. After a liegeman upgraded to new star, the general doesn't receive the extra value immediately. I have to remove the liegeman and put it back. Then the general will get the new total value.
2. I never receive any red liegeman which names are: Lu Su, Z. He, and X. Huang. I believe there are other red liegemen as well, but I don't remember right now. I'm not sure, whether they are limited to certain VIP level or not? Because I'm only VIP-1.

Thanks for your attention
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-27 15:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037049 second(s), 20 queries .