Income declaration for immigration : Cryptocurrency

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2022-1-21 05:49:23 |Show the author posts only |Ascending
This is regarding income declaration for UK visa application. Basically, with in the last 12 months, almost 90% of my income has arisen from cryptocurrency trading. So when I submitted my bank statement to the UKVI, they refused my visitor Visa application stating they don't believe that my cash flows/income have been incurred as a result of cryptocurrency trading. I am not quite sure what documents I should submit to prove that. I don't think they'll find me printing out receipts on localbitcoins or binance trade history credible. Does anyone have any idea about this?

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2022-1-24 20:59:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by desader at 2022-1-24 21:14

With the advent of income tax on cryptocurrency, the situation has disappeared by itself. Unfortunately, I do not know how this system works since I have not used it yet. However, some of my friends have already familiarized themselves with the law and documents. Honestly, I think it's absurd to remove the tax from cryptocurrency. I move around a lot, so the extra paper just distracts me. I even have to hire a special service to move every time https://loparemovals.com/is-belgium-a-good-place-to-live/. I hope that you will be able to solve your problem. Good luck!

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2022-1-24 19:54:03 |Show the author posts only
I had the same problem too but with my fathers, they simply can't believe that i made a lot of money last year they even got mad at me.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-28 03:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038858 second(s), 20 queries .