Print Prev. thread Next thread

CLONES ANTI BAN

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2015-11-28 07:03:49 |Show the author posts only
hmmm .. thought cannot register for new acct.. seems like all this is new acct .. is it ONLY SHU s7 able to cr8 account?? wondering..

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-11-28 09:19:25 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-11-26 10:28
The measures taken are not based on what players said in forum or other channels. We have data to  ...

It took how long to check this problem??
1 day?1month?1year?
Hahahaha

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2015-11-28 09:55:02 |Show the author posts only
old and new would be the same as long clones, but I don't think GM dare to banned shu clones. They already receive weekly, at the end only said checked and not clone as long shu acct

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2015-11-28 14:41:01 |Show the author posts only
i think this gm even dont know play this game, plz make us believe u gm can do what u said as regulation of clones. if u gentlemen gm do it now clear clones shu now

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2015-11-29 13:39:57 |Show the author posts only
Where is kingofclone? I miss his repetitive-bot-like words saying "without clones you are nothing"

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-11-29 14:20:22 |Show the author posts only
hahahaha.. lemme help

you are nothing without the help of clones and bot Wei S7. Doesnt matter you deny using all your dramatical alibis to show how good you are. With or without the cheat you use, you know better.

i can clearly say no matter how strong or good the characters you built in this game, you get it with many cheats you applied. And that includes all the top wei players there. Without the help of the BOT and cheats, do you think you will reach today level? Even when 1 day one of you are able to reach stongest of all, you still earn it with cheats. Make sure you are proud with it

You have the right to say whatever you want, Shu clones Wu clones and only Wei no clones. Said it to S7 players and see how they respond

Enjoy the cheat while you still can. We are looking forward to a day when that illegal support gone for good from this game which i believe will be coming very soon

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-11-29 14:33:12 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Aptknack at 2015-11-29 14:37
KGB replied at 2015-11-29 14:20
hahahaha.. lemme help

you are nothing without the help of clones and bot Wei S7. Doesnt matter you  ...

You have any back up evidence besides ss to show top Wei players queue with other players who uses bots and is in no way indicative of cheating? Do you know u need PC to cheat and not with either IPAD or iPhones? Do you further know that GM do have the machine code and IP addresses to prove all these?

Your lengthy post is merely just trying to say "yes I have no proof and I know Chen has no proof of the top players cheating, but I feel they are." Because this is the internet you say anything you like but if you are made to be responsible for a claim, you have nothing to back it up. Which is why an anonymous ID is used for such posts. Enuff said

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-11-29 16:11:20 |Show the author posts only
well if so, you are telling everyone you never enjoy farming exp after the clones and BOT do the job and you only need to jump to destination city? or probably you as an honest player can say loudly there is no clones and BOT in Wei S7? can you?

Hahaha, if heyshell really have the technology and resource to stop all the cheats, will Wei still able to talk like this today?

Wei has any proof that Shu using clones? bring it up then. Maybe we can learn from you beside SS as you said
Anonymous does not matter for me, better than I dont cheat but i enjoy it ID. Hahahaha

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-11-29 17:55:47 |Show the author posts only
KGB replied at 2015-11-29 16:11
well if so, you are telling everyone you never enjoy farming exp after the clones and BOT do the job ...

Your post totally makes no sense because what you seem to say is that people who don't cheat should stop playing because there are others who does. Are you saying that? Or are you saying honest Wei players should stay in YeCheng? When Shu clones bad and sima jumps or wu clones and Fero jumps? Are they cheating? Don't make stupid posts.

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2015-11-29 17:59:55 |Show the author posts only
And yes I can tell you I don't cheat. If you feel strongly I do and you are sure of what you are saying? Don't beat around the bush and tell me what cheat program am I personally using? And if you cannot name the program it is okay just tell me what advantage does it EXACTLY gives me.. Stop spouting rubbish if your claim is others are cheating and good players are enjoying it. Then what play arena or trial tower? Really use some brain when u post because i don't have to stop playing because of others. Same as sima or Fero. We don't need to stop when other do their thing. The next post I expect u make some sense more than this otherwise just shut up
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-23 08:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040427 second(s), 19 queries .