Ending Dominance of 1 country

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-10 21:27:17 |Show the author posts only |Descending
;On most server, it is common for 1 country to dominate the other 2. Usually this is the case with shu (and i do think it is partly due to the way the novel Romance of three kingdoms portray shu, gaining them much followers in real life). This in effect causes many players to give up on the game. For example: s16 wei now has less than 10 players left active at any one time and wu is slowly following. As in any games, once it is unbalanced and with new servers popping up to fill the bank account of the game master, losing country players will leave especially those player that are not vips.

I do think that most of us are gamers at heart and one of the reasons why we keep flocking to new server is the challange it brings ie: not 1 country winning all the events. The tremble and fear we feel while waiting for the result of the event is one that i missed since staying in one server is now replaced by a feel of hopelessness.

The game master response to this is to merge servers which in my view is not really helpful as i had stated above, shu is dominating most servers and the gm frankly do not put in much effort to study on which server to merge. ie: powerful shu + powerful shu = even more powerful shu (i have nothing against shu just using them as a practical example)

As such, perhaps 1 method to even out the game is to have something that occurs frequently in the story of romance of three kingdoms. What i am suggesting is a defect function.

This function should allow players from the stronger country to defect to the weaker country, allowing the game to balance up. The important thing about this is to guage using country points and country level and not players number to determine the country strength so as to prohibit multis from spoiling the game. Of course since the defect is voluntarily, the ones that defect over to losing country would only be those whom wish to make the game competitive again.

There should still be a limitation to defects such as once a month per player rather than using gold or other such penalties since we are looking to encourage the game to be more competitive.

well this is my 2 cents worth of thought right now.

ps: merging of server should be done as a last resort for example: entire server not much players left as it causes a lot of unhappiness especially for those that are playing on the server that started late.

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-10 21:47:57 |Show the author posts only
Edited by JianYi at 2014-9-10 21:51

I'm agree with this guy opinion.it will make the game more competitive..
like now I'm one of server 16 player..shu dominance in everything, win whole event in conscequent..

My respectly GM, I'm doing business too, all I want is getting as much as profit, but I also did a serve to my costumers, just hope they will repeat buy again and again..
Same here, u can use thousand way to make us Recharge, but rememebr try ur best to make us enjoy too..

Now maybe our COTK have monthly around 10k players.if you do the best for us, mybe 1day we will overpass coc (10milion player)

Only suggest too GM...all the rights on ur hands...
* merge unbalance server
* or like this bro said...make us can change country

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-11 11:19:22 |Show the author posts only
I wish they will somewhat implement this because in s18, shu is stronger than wu + wei combined. That is a very very weird scenario because you can do all you want in organising your country, but it is useless with overwhelming power.  All events are dominated by shu~

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-11 18:59:12 |Show the author posts only
Impz replied at 2014-9-11 11:19
I wish they will somewhat implement this because in s18, shu is stronger than wu + wei combined. Tha ...

i think it is a copy and paste situation in a lot of other servers

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-9-11 19:15:51 |Show the author posts only
another idea is system closed one of kingdom option when that kingdom have a lot player compare to other kingdom. so new player have to join other kingdom to make it balance.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-9-12 11:31:09 |Show the author posts only
just fak stupid GM, i have good idea for u want to win all event dont play this game so u have win all  , just play in 1 country or follow s1 or s3 dominating country

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-9-12 15:53:41 |Show the author posts only
Agree to a certain extent. But i think defect function is not practical. to balance the game merge the strong with the weak. Thus never merge shu with shu. Using the tourney statistics GM shud know which server to merge with i.e. add up the kills. for instance, Shu S3 (if they r the strongest) can merge with the weakest of the lot.
This solution definitely will make things interesting.

My opinion only.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-9-12 23:11:57 |Show the author posts only
SMJr replied at 2014-9-12 15:53
Agree to a certain extent. But i think defect function is not practical. to balance the game merge t ...

agree too. except cannot use tourny result. sometimes is old player come back just for tourny

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-9-13 00:00:18 |Show the author posts only
Will be difficult for the younger server or new player to win siege city or duel.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-9-13 16:39:58 |Show the author posts only
Another way is to boost the stats of the weaker side by a significant amount so that the weaker side actually has a fighting chance. Also, have limits so that if a side has more than 120% of any side, they will not be allowed to accept any more players. This will allow balancing in the game, rather than one side having more players than the other two combined (and to add, exceptionally strong units so their 1 unit is like 4-8 units of a weak player).

Or to "punish" the stronger side by reducing their capacity by 50% and attack/defense by 50% as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-9 00:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039757 second(s), 19 queries .