[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2014-9-11 18:42:25 |Show the author posts only |Descending
To Heyshell,
With this thread, I hope that you can reconsider banned acc with VIP with reason :

1. They willing to invest their real money into this game.

2. From the beginning of this game (S1 Server), there's no actual rule that stated you can't use multi ID or clone. So logically new rule only apply to new created acc.

3. If you still intend to banned acc with VIP due to multi ID or clone, you must refund their money either by transfer it to their another acc etc. Otherwise, it would be consider as a fraud and people would stop invest their money into this game.

With this thread, I ask to all Wei-Shu-Wu from all server to stop investing their money again especially tomorrow server competition on Sep 12 - Sep 14 as a protest to Heyshell to release banned acc with VIP status or refund their money.

Thank you for your attention and cooperation

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-9-12 00:15:59 |Show the author posts only
I disagree, spending money should not give you rights to cheat. That common sense, I do not know any game that you can create many account when you play against other ppl. Refund is also a problem because that make no consequece to the cheater, and even worst ppl that want to quit will cheat to get their money back.

So you create many accounts = you cheat = you should be banned without money back = fair game for everyone

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-9-12 16:01:27 |Show the author posts only
What is the definition of cheat? the reality is this is a money making game so if some one willing to pay he should have the right to play unless otherwise stated earlier.
So my opinion is that no vip should be banned because they are paying customers. No smart business will banned their paying customers.
Ban should apply to those not willing to pay and wants to get unfair advantage such as creating many accounts and using them to help the main account.

Correct me if I am wrong. I am only thinking on the point of business and gaming fun.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-9-12 16:49:03 |Show the author posts only
So many thread but Heyshell not reading when user protest about ban

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-9-13 14:15:24 |Show the author posts only
The problem is GM didn't have this rules from beginning.
so they should not ban Clone VIP acct.
if they want to ban, they need to refund the money.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-12 06:59 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037750 second(s), 19 queries .