Daily Login Bonus (Empire Craft S2) & Cheaters caught

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

1#
Post time 2014-10-8 11:36:23 |Show all posts
Anon01 replied at 2014-9-30 09:50
[my photo of their account was shown here, but now wont seem to paste. How can I submit a screenshot ...

Dear Anon01,
I have read your forum carefully, now i will answer your question.
Firstly, maybe you have a bad net connection, so you will see some guys still in the siege, or there are huge guys in the siege and dont refresh timely. Someone will leave their shadows in the siege.
Secondly, we have some rewards and recommend new players chose their country during their first register, but we could not compel them to join any country.
Thirdly, we could not intervene what players do, like recharge to be stronger, attack which city or others.
Fourthly, everyone has 5 heros at most go into battle, but they can add their forces to be stronger. You said that someone get more than 5 heros into battle, if they are not their shadows, please give us the screenshot, and we will be attention to it.
Fifthly, we cant delete anyone's information if they dont have terrible behavior.
At last, you can add your aide, upgrade ur heros' level and gems level, and so on things to let you get stronger, and I trust you and your country will be stronger!!
Thanks for your suggestion and support.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-17 18:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038016 second(s), 18 queries .