Print Prev. thread Next thread

Bitcoin Price Today

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2022-4-14 00:37:07 |Show the author posts only
I read these comments and it seems to me that I need to invest in cryptocurrency too. But I am afraid that I will not have enough time to quickly learn everything related to crypto trading.

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2021-11-16 09:09:14 |Show the author posts only
I was also surprised when I saw the price of bitcoin today. The last time I looked, it was about 66k. That's incredible when you consider that the price of bitcoin went down recently because of Elon Musk. It surprises me how quickly this cryptocurrency has gained such a high value. I know you need to have more tools in this matter, especially for those who invest in this virtual currency. I am one of those investors, and that is why I use https://mycryptomixer.com/. The importance of this tool is indispensable for me.

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2021-11-15 18:52:50 |Show the author posts only
Now everybody's sad because they didn't invest in bitcoin at the right time. Including me

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2021-9-29 00:44:22 |Show the author posts only
For any crypto trader, the key issue is to determine two points: when a cryptocurrency should be bought, and when it should be put up for sale in order to extract the maximum profit. The amount of lost profit from a decrease in the price of digital coins depends on how correctly a trader predicts these moments. Also, many ask the question where to buy cryptocurrency, for this there is a service https://j2tx.com/

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2021-9-1 11:01:38 |Show the author posts only
Interest in cryptocurrency is manifested not only as one of the ways to create online savings. I recently read on cryptoine.com that an Internet wallet is beneficial due to the absence of the risk of theft when unauthorized persons access the house or as a result of force majeure such as a fire or flood.

!threads!

Friends

Money

11#
Post time 2021-4-16 15:49:41 |Show the author posts only
I admit, I was pleasantly surprised when the price of bitcoin reached the mark of 60 thousand dollars. I got inspired and decided to try crypto gambling. At the moment, my bitcoin capital is growing thanks to successful gambling and I really hope that the price of the cryptocurrency will grow even more.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2021-2-15 08:05:56 |Show the author posts only
thanks for the info

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2021-2-14 03:10:22 |Show the author posts only
I have determined for myself and will invest in ethereum. Market prices change very quickly so it is important to be able to buy ethereum instantly. Fortunately, I found a great buying service

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2021-2-4 14:17:42 |Show the author posts only
Very amazing article and You are explaining a very good way to understanding. It's very sufficient for peoples and I like this. Gustavo Woltmann

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2021-1-18 03:01:35 |Show the author posts only
Well, friend! I agree that trading is very famous nowadays and we can earn money from this. But I am a bit confused to go for these sites because I am scared of online scam. Do you have any suggestions for any authorized website? By the way, I am using https://www.bitorex.com trading website which gives a transparent picture of market prices.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-19 15:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041368 second(s), 18 queries .