11#
Post time 2015-2-4 20:10:42 |Show the author posts only
Can't we all just get along?

!threads!

Friends

Money

12#
Post time 2015-2-4 21:58:15 |Show the author posts only
Well from this episode, guess all know who is the real fuker in S15 Wu. Luckily I am not in Wu coz I will be totally disgraced by the King's actions. However, yet one still choose to support and as the name suggests, real blur guy. Just hoping that this is nt e owner of blurguy account who wrote this but the King who controlled this account wrote this. To think a strong S15 Wei being used by a hypocrite. To e respected guanyu, time for you to discuss with S18 on this so called alliance.

!threads!

Friends

Money

13#
Post time 2015-2-4 23:55:23 |Show the author posts only
Shu is really petty and narrow minded, we Wu never use other account to post nor we use clone , and btw get stronger before u talk, also trains all ur second account better , it's time wasting playing with u guys, other than Clive u guys are damn weak.

!threads!

Friends

Money

14#
Post time 2015-2-5 00:42:17 |Show the author posts only
Oh really? Then make sure Wu wins every event since u so strong. Btw juz ask arjna to log in more ids will do since he is a fuking nothing to do guy. Well u deem urself strong coz of e amount of money u spent. U r a nobody in this game without teamwork. So what u r e only one strong? What a joke. If u hav nothing better to say, save your comments. Still hav e cheek to ask us to delete this post. U nt onli blur as well as crap. Apart from spending money, what u know abt this game? Spending money to ask others help u get gj is strong. So strong. I am scared very scared. As such, pls dun waste ur time playing anymore. This is what u said earlier so fuk off. Thanks strong man

!threads!

Friends

Money

15#
Post time 2015-2-5 01:04:43 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Blurguy at 2015-2-5 01:13

Better than u  low life, u know what's the difference, I have money to burn and u don't have, so go find comfort n cry under the pillow.
Ps* brush your English before u type, at least improve yourself n get better income before come n play this game.

!threads!

Friends

Money

16#
Post time 2015-2-5 04:38:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Hawkx at 2015-2-5 07:53

More shu ploys to makes us fight so thet stay on top i dont care witch has most power in server ,open your eyes the fight is out side our server now s18/15 must prepair to battle other servers ,we need 50% to do it even shu !you don't get it !the fight is out side now

!threads!

Friends

Money

17#
Post time 2015-2-5 07:49:46 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Hawkx at 2015-2-5 07:52

Wei please visit our 50% feel free .i will try to help as much as I possibly can berryling zhuge liang you guys no me pm me and I will direct our men away from you when you come . As for shu it's not my choice to double team you I don't want to suppress any country .we all have the right to grow and have fun .mind games dont work on the smart .there is no dictators in wu .and royal wrath you also no me you come visit wu 50% prepair for server contests bro we all need to , please shu enought silly mind games we are not weak minded fools to be controlled .we all have the right to speak !we only want to help out not suppress a whole country think about team work for the good of all !the one that try to stop team work is a true enemy any smart person knows this. Divide and conquer is a plan some people have because it works keep them fighting keep them weak think about that wei and wu

!threads!

Friends

Money

18#
Post time 2015-2-5 08:49:33 |Show the author posts only
Blurguy, low life is better than no life. Brush up my English? At least I am a graduate in sg. U? Using short form English with no spelling mistakes compared to ur king dun even know how to spell. U said it is a waste of time playing in S15 then I can tell u now that it is a waste of time talking to a person who do not how to play the game but act as if damn gd.

!threads!

Friends

Money

19#
Post time 2015-2-5 09:19:40 |Show the author posts only
Pada berantem aja..dah pada ngerjain pr belum

!threads!

Friends

Money

20#
Post time 2015-2-5 09:34:48 |Show the author posts only
Gary88 replied at 2015-2-5 00:42
Oh really? Then make sure Wu wins every event since u so strong. Btw juz ask arjna to log in more id ...

Every body is no one in this game without team work and a team is only as strong as it's leader !!!  We are no threat to shu so why make a fight where you don't need to ? We don't need to fight
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-5-20 06:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.041726 second(s), 19 queries .