Search
View: 2138|Reply: 7

My home renovations

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-3-12 04:50:47 |Show all posts
Hi all, I'd like to ask you. What advice you could give me. What I need to do at home. What kind of renovations would work for me. I would be grateful!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-3-12 06:59:51 |Show all posts
In fact, there are a lot of options for repairs. For example, like a cosmetic one. This is you doing renovations at home. Often it is of interest . And most importantly for me. This is to put a good heating. And most importantly do the roof and a good coating. Because if it is flat, it will sag quickly. Let's say I often turn to Frisco Roofing contractors to solve this problem. Then you won't have any deterioration.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-3-14 02:49:01 |Show all posts
Thank you so much for your help! Because I am personally sick and tired of worrying about the roof!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-4-4 18:48:54 |Show all posts
Edited by Puhovpeny at 2022-4-7 21:50

Hi! And for what purpose are you planning to make repairs? Recently I inherited an old house, and we did a little renovation before selling it. The house's new owners will do everything as it is convenient for them. I made sure that there were no problems with pipes or the roof. After the renovation, we ordered stagers for homes and took great photos. Since the house is now in excellent condition, we quickly sold it, and I decided to spend the money I received on my studies and getting a master's degree.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-30 23:52:04 |Show all posts
Hello friends. We are currently building a small hotel. The customer wants the soft roof to be made semi-antique. Can you advise which shingles to use for such purposes? So that externally it is suitable, and the quality does not suffer.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-5-31 02:02:40 |Show all posts
Hello. This style has always fascinated me. To achieve a similar effect on the roof of my house, the CONTINENT collection of roof shingles on this site came up to me. In appearance, it looks like old roof shingles, due to which it creates the desired effect. Installation is carried out by hammering in nails, this is a high-quality, three-layer tile (guarantee 60 years).

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-23 17:26:33 |Show all posts
This question is rather similar to mine because I also decided to make renovation pipes for my house. Finally, I found this reliable website on the Internet https://www.chicagonow.com/offha ... -faucets-and-pipes/ where you can read more about these leaky faucets and pipes. It was really useful when they gave me good tips. I think you may also try to turn to this company.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-6-24 12:35:40 |Show all posts
By the way, there are many home renovation options. but new floors are a great way to add style to your home. Whether you're looking to give your home an attractive look or simply want to improve the overall ambiance, flooring makes your floor look more beautiful. With many different flooring https://interiorabudhabi.com/flooring-abu-dhabi/ options available, you're bound to find one that suits your needs and style.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 06:28 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042934 second(s), 20 queries .