Author: ry4i7

TOP UP PROBLEM AGAIN !!!!

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-3-18 23:00:33 |Show all posts
PLEASE READ AGAIN IF MAYBE NOT CLEAR FROM MY PAST PAGE 2 REPLY ATHUR
THIS IS YOUR TEAM FASTLY REPLY WITHOUT THINKING FOR EXCUSES FIRST (THE FIRST ALWAYS THE TRUE SITUATION)
AND THE FAST TIME REPLY IS 2 DAYS AFTER RECHAGER ATHUR ???
ANY COMMENT ATHUR ????

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-3-18 23:05:23 |Show all posts
AND THIS IS THE COMPARE BETWEEN THE DATA ATHUR

DO YOU STILL CANNOT SEE IT ATHUR ??
MAYBE I NEED TO BUY SOME NEW GLASSES FOR YOU ATHUR ????

THE PAYMENT SENT SUCCESFULLY FROM GUDANG VOUCHER AT 14 MAR 2015 - 17:01:06   AND  PROCESS BY HEYSHELL AT 2015 MAR 16 AT 09.37 ATHUR (HOPE YOU CAN FIND THE FUNNY DATE THERE ATHUR !!!)

6 PAYMENT BEFORE THAT ALL SUCCESFULLY AND TIMING RIGHT WITH HEYSHELL ATHUR (DIFFERENCY 1 HOUR)

NOT CLEAR YET DEAD ATHUR ?? (I MEAN DEAR)

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-3-19 12:38:24 |Show all posts
HI HI HI FUCKING THUR THUR
NOW WHAT THE OTHER EXCUSES AGAIN YOU WANT TO SAY ,SO YOU CAN KEEP ME AS YOUR VIP 11 PLAYER NOW TO STAY PLAY AND STUPIDLY RECHARGE FOR YOUR FUCKING HEYSHELL GAME AGAIN ATHUR ?????

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2015-3-19 13:12:48 |Show all posts
Your problem is you do not have power and authorized to make any significant changes in this game. And the one who hold the authority hide like turtle in the shell called heyshell, Su Dou Wu Gui !!! every critics sent to this turtleshell company are not proffesionally taken care. Ry4i7 case for example, he recharged for the vouchers he aimed and the poins came in after the event, you cannot do anything like giving him another chance to buy because the error was either in your company or your partnership company. No matter which side was wrong at this matter, you earn money from the partnership and you MUST solve it with them. Not only capable to say we are sorry we already checked bla bla bla which disadvantage the player side. That is the main problem!! you treated players like shit and till this moment you still argue and have no idea whats wrong with that. You said you are eager to talk and try your best, then prove it like a gentleman. If you are only a small part of this company with small role who incharged of service in this forum and cant do anything, then lure your leader out from the turtleshell and face the players with gut if he do have one cause he run this turtleshell company like stinky pussy and a big shame and failure to china product as we always recognized all this time.

When you read this post and still hiding, then you really should consider yourself "Se Bai Ce" and catagolized yourself amongs other failures
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-4-18 21:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036937 second(s), 18 queries .