!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-3-28 13:31:55 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by andrewwilliam3 at 2015-3-28 13:34

Dear all,

I would like to share how I get to level 72 fast (in 1 day) for newcomer and the player who are new in this game, and for Non-VIP.

The main thing you need to remember. You need to collect a lot of silver, wood, food during early levels from 1-70. You need to collect silver around 1m or more because when you reach level 70, you will buy Legendary equipment that cost 80k silver. You need to remember:
1. Worship, when you open worship in early levels around 1-10. make sure you worship silver, wood, food before you reach level 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, ... Multiple 5 level. because you will get 10 worship when you reach that level. Everytime you get level up, you get free worship. More bigger your city (cottage, wood, farmland), more result you get when worship.

2. Upgrade your city (cottage, Wood, Farmland) for resources before REACHING LEVEL 50 (You need to buy for VIP 1 for auto upgrade building). When you play an instance, Leave your instance game and focus to upgrade those city. Instance will fight automatically.

3. Politics, you need always check this eventhough you get small amout but it's quite effective if you can get loyalty to 100. you will get a lot of resources.

4. Don't fight in world map during early level 1-50, but if one of you friend give command OD (Official Order) in your game the symbol horse "Signs" you need to take it. They can bring you to the place in world map that you can get 50% EXP in battle.

5. Change Hero to better Hero
blue (Common Hero)
green (Uncommon hero)
yellow (Rare Hero)
red (Epic Hero)
purple (ultimate hero)

6. Remember to take bounty bonus (because some of my friends playing here, they are forget that they can get bonus gold)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my guide:
LEVEL
1-30 = you need just follow the instruction from the game, when they ask you to click somewhere, follow it. You get a lot of EXP. Always follow the main quest.

31-40 = Seems the enemy more stronger, and need to buy the good equipment. Rare equip you can open at level 35.

41-50 = You will open 2 armaments and 2 epic hero.

51-60 = Some of players struggled in this level. My suggest is to increase your armament or upgrade your foster. If you struggled in level 51, take trial tower until you hero level 53 and buy the new equipment.
Upgrade your hero:
1 upgrade armament
2 foster
3 refine equipment

61-70 = In this level, some of us get struggled. Someone waiting for getting iron then upgrade their armament. Yes, you need to upgrade your armament, But you can take action in this level. If you think, that you already upgraded your armament, refine equipment and foster good enough then,
Take Trial tower to level 70 when you reach level 63-66 and buy LEGENDARY equipment. Then you can fight your instance to lvl 70 easily.

The tech that I don't upgrade in order to keep resources:
- Legion
- New Civil Officials

71-72 = This level is more easier, Take trial tower to level 72. Level 70 above is the level mostly you spend your time in world map.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the guide. Hope you become the greatest warrior.

Thank you

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-7-6 08:22:29 |Show the author posts only
Hi, thank you for your helpfull guide.
Can you help me and give some tips to get lvl82 in time for the gen-bounty quest? please
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 14:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038782 second(s), 19 queries .