Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-4-20 06:55:47 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Edited by Aqua.S15 at 2015-4-20 15:10

Content
1. IGN: aqua
2.Server: SHU S15 Glory Kingdom
3.Formation: Dwei, XuChu, GJia, ZYu, MChao

Most imporant thing for me is to save FOOD and RO for contest once GM realesed the event.

For every contest, the strongest Players in my country will set a direction (Top, Middle or Bottom) they attack before the contest.  Once contest started, me and country players will rush to the enemy 3 cities infront  their base ASAP.  And also lure if can on my way rushing (for 3 vouchers). Once the strongest players of my country reached the enemy any 3 cities. They will start shadowing and OD will be placed. Then I will use RO to retroops my gens and take OD and start LURE Hard for vouchers and let the stronger player gens siege the city.  Once my country occupied the city, I will burn as much as food and RO to defend the cities we occupied for more Glory and vouchers until Round Tourney Fight ended. Throughout the whole round tounry fight, me and my country players need to communciate on country chat, coordinate with each other and fighting as a team for winning the tourney. At last I want to said:" Congrats to all Server 15/18 SHU on Tourney, and Thanks for all your hard fighitng and Team Work during the whole Tourney Jounrey. Keep up the GOOD WORK. My SHU FAMILY. LOVE YOU ALL."

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-6-12 18:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.037546 second(s), 21 queries .