Weapons Can Increase Your Portion In Getting Kills

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2020-10-17 15:45:26 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Special Items(Usually not pronounced on the top 100): There are special items like specific kinds of fish or ores which most folks will never find on the top 100 since they do diminish at a fast rate, it is not enough to be located among the. This is where the merchant clans make all their money, they will take roughly an hour of their OSRS gold time to personally look up prices on items that are known in the past for going from rock bottom to sky high in a matter of 3 days or less. An individual can do this either one of 2 ways... search the web for these types of items(I will personally provide just a little list for individuals interested) or using a program delegated to finding the very best of the top things to merch for this week. (Have just seen one, and it's on my computer as it is home made lol) These items are extremely hard to find even though they are found mainly to be essentials such as food and"skilling items." Here's a list of what I find to be the top things to merch over short periods of time, just buy some of your friends on it so they will be able to help you increase prices by buying more of one type of a product!

Well there's my own top ten I merch with... I'm only giving this information away as I am done with runescape merchanting as I am focused on spending all my money on abilities now. Good Luck to everybody! :huh: (Oh and sorry if I posted this in the wrong location, proceed to the right place if you need to )

I can't really say much for the female voice. I am really at a loss about what would be behind the door, possibly someone correlated with Zaros? I just hope it is someone interesting and there's some story behind it and not just a"here is a new supervisor. Fight, stab, kill." Update. I am talking to God they utilize there random dungeon generator to add an extra challenge prior to the boss. AS for teamwork, why not have a mechanic where he disables a participant and someone else needs to free them, that's the easiest way.

Really, however should they use a random dungeon generator it might have to have a max level for some of those challenges which way you wouldn't run into the issues in dung when half the dungeon is suddenly cut off due to a single door. If they had been for example to carry To'kash's deep freeze strike but make it only targets one Buy RuneScape gold player at one time and it has an extensive period where it does not melt (Not infinite though if caught alone there is a prospect of escape) that could induce players to at least work in a team of two.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-28 07:25 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.036142 second(s), 20 queries .