Search
View: 955|Reply: 5

Same-sex marriage is illegal

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-7-2 22:26:53 |Show all posts
A Japanese court has ruled that the government's ban on same-sex marriage is illegal. What do you think about this?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-7-2 22:44:00 |Show all posts
Wow, that's progressive. I hope that the Supreme Court will be equally reasonable.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-7-3 22:30:43 |Show all posts
The Japanese court did the right thing because I believe that it is impossible to legalize same-sex marriage. It's one thing for girls to have sex using https://lovermart.com/product-category/bondage/cuffs/, and the other is when they get married. I think this doesn't seem right. For example, you will not find this; they are all against same-sex marriage because they have a different mentality. They have it when a man marries a girl, and a girl marries a man . in the West, there is no such thing. I do not know what this will lead to in the future, but it will lead to degradation because people will not leave offspring.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2021-9-15 15:22:43 |Show all posts
For many, this seems really difficult, but if you have a little time to read the best reviews of dating apps for geeks, then I'm sure you can find the right solution. Trust me it works great wherever you are. This is especially true for botanists and bookworms. For me personally, these popular tips brought a lot of romance.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-3-8 15:09:38 |Show all posts
I broke up with a girl and now I want to start talking to new girls, I would like some advice on how best to meet girls?

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-3-8 21:57:43 |Show all posts
I like to watch fights without rules, as I know they have become very popular now. When you look at such formidable fighters who can kill a person with their bare hands, you forget that this is the same person as you. Recently I saw a post https://www.lowkickmma.com/the-4-most-famous-couples-in-mma/ on the Internet about the most popular couples in the world of fights without rules. It was interesting for me to read this, I hope it will be for you too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 20:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.039724 second(s), 20 queries .