Search
View: 3855|Reply: 39

Problems with messenger

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-1-26 21:47:58 |Show all posts
Hi all, what messenger or messengers do you use? I want to give up Viber as lately, it has been more trouble than good. The internal memory of the phone is constantly running out, I'm not talking about the quality of communication at all.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-1-26 21:59:37 |Show all posts
Hi, instant messengers are so ingrained in our lives that it's no wonder we're not afraid of the word "addicted". from them. I used to use Viber in the same way, but when my smartphone began to behave strangely, I decided to look for an alternative. I was faced with a choice between the time-tested WhatsApp and the sensational telegram. I didn't take any chances and chose the proven WhatsApp although the functionality wasn't as much as telegram offered. Later, I heard from a friend about a modification gb whatsapp which extends the functionality of basic WhatsApp and makes it more modern.  Now my smartphone works great and I am not worried about lack of memory or other malfunctions.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-1-26 22:05:10 |Show all posts
Hi, I'm still more of a supporter of telegram to be honest I have more confidence in its security and privacy. The functionality is sufficient without the need to reinvent the wheel. But everyone chooses their own messenger, for some people and Viber is something beautiful.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-2-8 21:09:05 |Show all posts
I mainly use different dating sites for communication, for example craigslist personals victoria tx I really like it now and if you were looking for something similar for yourself, I definitely recommend getting acquainted. I think it will be very relevant for everyone, because in the modern world, many simply do not have enough communication and it's sad.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-4-3 14:41:17 |Show all posts
Messenger not showing messages can be due to an outdated app on your iPhone or Android. After all, not everyone has a habit of updating apps on their phones. You can go to Gb whastapp and update the Messenger app to the latest version.If you can't send messages to anyone or are seeing a different error, learn more about fixing problems on it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-7-25 18:18:33 |Show all posts
Nowadays, many people use WhatsApp to share videos, photos, audio, and much more. If you want to use WhatsApp with some extra features, then GBWhatsApp is available to download and install on your device.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-14 23:11:47 |Show all posts
doxlee21 replied at 2022-7-25 18:18
Nowadays, many people use WhatsApp to share videos, photos, audio, and much more. If you want to use ...

Hi, instant messengers are so ingrained in our lives that it's no wonder we're not afraid of the word "addicted". from them. I used to use Viber in the same way, but when my smartphone began to behave strangely, I decided to look for an alternative. I was faced with a choice between the time-tested WhatsApp and the sensational telegram. I didn't take any chances and chose the proven WhatsApp although the functionality wasn't as much as telegram offered. Later, I heard from a friend about a modification gbwhatsapp which extends the functionality of basic WhatsApp and makes it more modern.  Now my smartphone works great and I am not worried about lack of memory or other malfunctions.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-8-23 22:22:03 |Show all posts
Edited by Tech at 2022-8-23 22:23

FM WhatsApp, created by Fouad Mokdad, is a changed variant of the authority WhatsApp application. Like GBWhatsApp and YOWhatsApp. https://gbwhat.com/fmwhatsapp-fouad-whatsapp/

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-9-18 14:07:28 |Show all posts
Nowadays, many people use WhatsApp to share videos, photos, audio, and much more. If you want to use WhatsApp with some extra features, then GBWhatsApp is available to download and install on your device.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-9-18 18:04:03 |Show all posts
you want to upgrade the processor on a laptop so you must visit this link can you upgrade the processor on a laptop
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 13:39 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.044039 second(s), 20 queries .