Search
View: 2054|Reply: 6

Who wants to start a new business?

[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-2-26 01:19:48 |Show all posts
I'm tired as fuk of the workplace political bs where its always a stretch to obtain max compensation. Playing the numbers is the corporate way. Push, push, push them, and give them stipulations they can't obtain. Dangling the metaphorical carrot.

I have 100k liquid.....who wants to start a business, or wants a partner?

Fuk these corporate fuks!!

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-2-28 18:12:20 |Show all posts
You are never gonna get rich working for some other asshole.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2022-2-28 18:13:17 |Show all posts
Nowadays, you can make a business out of literally anything. But don't build high expectations. At some point, you can become the "boss" and get bogged down in the corporate environment. As they say, do not judge, and you will not be judged.
Honestly, at the moment I am looking for a job. Unfortunately, my capital is not enough to start my own business or become a partner. But I can become an excellent financier of your company because I graduated from the best modeling courses.
Believe me; I can analyze any indicators and draw the appropriate conclusions.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-7-1 16:22:14 |Show all posts
Conventional banks ought to not be utilized by worldwide businesses. Installments and multi-currency accounts might frequently involvement issues, and you might have to be hold up a long for support to induce back to you. I propose that you simply inquire about the elective back company Silverbird and to online business account uk. I accept that this procedure is more workable for cross-border exchange.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-8-2 11:48:02 |Show all posts
Edited by sanamoran at 2023-8-2 11:49

I have just started a new business where I give services like outsourcing business process it is just the beginning of the business. I need to know how can I do marketing of this business and what are the best ways I can grow more traffic for my business, through this people will be aware of my business and can take services from me in areas they are looking for, and all this I need to know. If you have any idea how can I do it or if you know anyone who can help me with this so kindly so let me know about it.

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2023-8-16 00:43:27 |Show all posts
"Embarking on Entrepreneurial Ventures: From Aspirations to Reality with 'Who Wants to Start a New Business?' and Experiencing Luxury at eden-island-seychelles.rentals. The theme of 'Who Wants to Start a New Business?' delves into the realm of entrepreneurship, offering insights and guidance for those aspiring to launch their ventures. Parallelly, 'Eden Island Seychelles Rental' introduces a paradigm shift in the hospitality industry, prioritizing authenticity by presenting genuine property photos and impartial reviews supervised by local resident agents. These themes intersect in their dedication to transformation—whether it's turning business dreams into reality or curating remarkable travel experiences that capture the essence of Seychelles' accommodations."

!threads!

Friends

Money

Post time 2024-2-29 20:32:02 |Show all posts
Edited by Vladon at 2024-2-29 20:33

I can recommend using Bitrix24, which is an effective platform for business https://www.bitrix24.com/articles/. Soft replaces all your current SaaS solutions. It's free forever for an unlimited number of users. It is easy to transfer data from other systems or CRM to it. Helps the business run by automating sales, projects, tasks and business processes. Thanks to the service, we have significantly reduced the document flow in the company.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-3-29 02:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.038861 second(s), 20 queries .