[ Promote this link! ]

!threads!

Friends

Money

Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2015-6-13 00:35:36 |Show the author posts only |Descending
Dear GM
last update of game talke about making alliances between countries , that still didn't happen or show in the game and now we got updated again and still no show.
you explained that we would get medal of honor event , that also is not showing in the game
can you guys please make sure you don't give us wrong info when you promote your new updates , it is starting to get frustrating .
and btw the pic of guild vendors shouldn't be put as second vendor having 4 gems , it is a new update that we haven't played before and the pic is misleading , pls change it .
thank you

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2015-6-13 02:30:03 |Show the author posts only
stay tuned,maybe next update

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2015-6-13 03:01:41 |Show the author posts only
FockYerDodder replied at 2015-6-13 02:30
stay tuned,maybe next update

haha bro , u reply more than admins , they should make you one already
start a poll and i will vote for you to be admin

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2015-6-13 07:30:07 |Show the author posts only
\o/ replied at 2015-6-13 03:01
haha bro , u reply more than admins , they should make you one already
start a poll and i will vot ...

no it isn't i love walking in forum... since in forum i don't need to compete with high vip or puppetmaster ,no need to face tons shadows of course
besides that i won't get pissed off because defended during my siege journey
i have no interest in becoming admin/mods/GM... if that happens many people will scold me alot and spam my inbox..

and yes i post so much i am still in my bounty quest (beating amount number of chen's post )

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

5#
Post time 2015-6-15 18:19:52 |Show the author posts only
Dear player, the alliance mode is triggered when certain requirements are reached.
And the event of Medal of Honor is not a permanent functinon like Barbarian or Guild. It is an event and will pop up during event time.
We have to admit that sometimes there are some mistakes and missing info when new updates are released. But we will improve it with the help and support of all players. Thx a lot for your feedback and suggestion in advance.

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2015-6-16 04:09:30 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-6-15 18:19
Dear player, the alliance mode is triggered when certain requirements are reached.
And the event of  ...

I'll bite with that , but dear Chen we haven't seen this alliance mode since last update so can you tell us what are the requirements to trigger it .
as for medal of honor we still haven't seen that event yet but since update is still new we will wait on this one
thank you for your reply

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

7#
Post time 2015-6-16 09:46:37 |Show the author posts only
\o/ replied at 2015-6-16 04:09
I'll bite with that , but dear Chen we haven't seen this alliance mode since last update so can you ...

In some servers, that mode is triggered but we will not open the specific requirements for it.
Thx for your reply and understanding.

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2015-6-18 01:51:55 |Show the author posts only
COTK-Chen replied at 2015-6-16 09:46
In some servers, that mode is triggered but we will not open the specific requirements for it.
Thx ...

I''l bite again , so older servers can get an extra feature that new servers don't , yet you see no problem when pairing s21 with s7 (3 servers merged here and sima ofc) , then you won't even say the specific requirements of how it is triggered , same like equip u can't share with us the % of tactic or immu , so customers simply pay money for a product that they don't know how it works .
I hope my point reached you , way i see it , soon this will impact customer satisfaction and am the first one
thank you
L.B.
s21 shu

!threads!

Friends

Money

Super moderator

9#
Post time 2015-6-18 10:41:45 |Show the author posts only
\o/ replied at 2015-6-18 01:51
I''l bite again , so older servers can get an extra feature that new servers don't , yet you see n ...

Whether the mode is triggered or not is not based on the server is old or new. It is a feature embedded in that version.
Thank you for your advice and feedback.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2015-6-18 11:42:41 |Show the author posts only
The reason Alliance&Conquest havent appear in your server because there isn't a dominating country that can make this system trigger.

So far I have seen Alliance in S1  = Wei cover almost the whole map then Alliance between Shu & Wu appear.
I have seen Conquest in S3 = Shu & Wu dominate the whole map & left a tiny blue dot on the map. Wei Conquest appear.

I suspect is the number of cities taken + a certain period of time the cities are taken that trigger this system.

2. Alliance&Conquest System
In the game, you may be upset when one or two countries easily get overpowered than others. But in the new version, the Alliance&Conquest System will be added to do you a great favor, in which as long as the status of one country be activated,the powerful countrywill then get published if they defeat the weak one and in versus, the weak country will be rewarded if they fight against the powerful one.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 13:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.040965 second(s), 19 queries .