Single Polls, Total 205 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote

!threads!

Friends

Money

2#
Post time 2014-4-28 05:53:21 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-29 04:46

It would be more interesting to ask them why they join certain side with a poll :- )

I joined Wei after I read and learn more about Cao Cao where he actually care for his people well being like having plentiful of resource, education and treat everyone fair but crush anyone who dare to oppose him.

Then I read about Dian Wei, Xu Chu and Zhang Liuo xD they're awesome generals.

I actually want to see Dain Wei or Xu Chu to duel with Zhang Fei

!threads!

Friends

Money

3#
Post time 2014-4-29 01:38:43 |Show the author posts only
i like three of the three kingdoms. yah but i choose shu because even if they are small but they are not surrender to wei.. yah until that liu chan became emperor.

!threads!

Friends

Money

4#
Post time 2014-4-29 05:06:10 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-29 10:03
Leront replied at 2014-4-29 01:38
i like three of the three kingdoms. yah but i choose shu because even if they are small but they are ...

Liu Shan was actually the winner and the hero for shu imo because once he surrender, his people can finally live in peace.

Liu Bei on the other hand send hundred of thousands of his people to their death when he attack Wu and got thwarted by Lu Xun.

This including the revenge of guan yu death which also was the cause by Lu Xun.

And read more about how Liu Bei failures by getting defeat over and over again by a rookie call Lu Xun

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lu_ ... #Battle_of_Xiaoting

!threads!

Friends

Money

5#
Post time 2014-4-29 16:09:56 |Show the author posts only
Jsnazz replied at 2014-4-29 05:06
Liu Shan was actually the winner and the hero for shu imo because once he surrender, his people can ...

Yah..i remember that one..Liu bei would be nothing if Zhuge Liang didnt join him. But still wouldnt u agree if Liu Bei had surrendered, there will be no three kingdoms history. Besides, all king of all war history send his men to death by going to war, right? Hey, mr.Jsnazz, its just sharing ok? I dont want us to go all over it again like last forum.ok fren

!threads!

Friends

Money

6#
Post time 2014-4-30 04:23:26 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-4-30 12:34
Leront replied at 2014-4-29 16:09
Yah..i remember that one..Liu bei would be nothing if Zhuge Liang didnt join him. But still wouldn ...

Indeed! and everyone is a friend here.

I don't usually start a fight, it just people come to me instead hehe.

The people that use diplomat and loagic to win debate is always consider a winner imo.

Those people all have Zhuge Liang spirit in them :-)

!threads!

Friends

Money

7#
Post time 2014-5-5 07:13:41 |Show the author posts only
everyone has their own favorites, me ? w dont really like LiuBei but not hate him too, but i love seeing the undefeated general Zhao ZiLong (Yun), and there's the man of honor Guan Yu Chang which really makes Cao Cao drooling and dreaming to have them on his superior numerous forces until the death of Guan Yu Chang , Cao Cao so distressed and then die on mentally ill that's makes Guan Yu Chang really important on three kingdoms histories.
i have seen the failure of Wu when Sun Ce died and his cowardly brother takes his place, in Shu's side their dreams to restore Han is lost when they lost Guan Yu Chang and Jing province in the same time, on the other side is Wei which is hard to win when Liu Bei taken Jing province and fled to Cheng Du area.
and yeah Wei is great by Cao Cao bu too bad his son Cao Pi died so soon and then even Greater when Sima Yi sons makes it Jin dynasty.
but the whole point is : there will be no three kingdoms if Cao Cao win on Chang Ban, Liu Bei dead on Chang Ban or fail taking Cheng Du and Wu crushed on Chi Bi.

in the end, everyone has their favorites

!threads!

Friends

Money

8#
Post time 2014-5-5 17:46:35 |Show the author posts only
Edited by Jsnazz at 2014-5-5 18:01

Guan Yu imo was a pawn. Even through death Cao Cao use Guan Yu corpse to make Liu Bei wage war against Wu where Liu Bei entire army didn't just got defeated but his army got completely destroyed.

Cao Cao indeed drool all over Guan Yu but he was doing it on purpose. You probably asking yourself why? because Cao Cao was trying to make his generals jealous just so they could serve their lord till death with 100% loyalty.

!threads!

Friends

Money

9#
Post time 2014-5-7 17:29:52 |Show the author posts only
Jsnazz replied at 2014-5-5 17:46
Guan Yu imo was a pawn. Even through death Cao Cao use Guan Yu corpse to make Liu Bei wage war again ...

You sure make an interesting point about Cao cao love Guan Yu to make all his gen served Cao cao more. It might be true, u know.. Guan yu is one of shu gen, indeed. But still i prefer Zhao yun.haha..if i imagine i were Liubei back then. I would told Zhao yun to def Jing, why? Coz he is more obey than Guan yu. Zhao yun would have listened to Zhuge Liang to retreat if wei n wu come to Jing.

!threads!

Friends

Money

10#
Post time 2014-5-8 20:55:14 |Show the author posts only
Leront replied at 2014-5-7 17:29
You sure make an interesting point about Cao cao love Guan Yu to make all his gen served Cao cao m ...

Agree! It would be interesting to see the outcome if Zhao yun replace Guan at Jin xD

ps. which city was zhau yun guarding that time? hehe
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Heyshell

2024-9-20 11:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042808 second(s), 22 queries .